Monday, February 21, 2011

Chaos Within

Spontaneous occasions
Stranger relations
Lifestyle mutations beyond recognition.
Moderation in incarceration by recreation.
Loss of deliberation as awareness dissipates.
The conscious unable to communicate
As notions resonate throughout the fibers of my being.
Trying to decipher what I'm seeing.
Not sure what I'm believing as my eyes are deceiving.
I cant concentrate on what I'm perceiving.
Filled with a desolate feeling that life is unappealing.
And people are demeaning as the nation loses its hearing.
I begin to grow more wary as people aren't treated fairly.
I start to get more daring as my fear is impaired.
Unable to get scared
and I try my best to care.
But I feel that all my efforts are going nowhere.
My emotions evaporate into thin air,
floating in despair,
am I really there...?
Gone in an instance with consistent persistence.
No point of resistance to the constant closing distance.
Trying to make sense of all this nonsense.
Confusing my conscience,
the interruptions constant.
Creating corruptions in my assumptions.
Misguiding my judgments,
As I try to amend my past by helping friends with tasks.
But my sanity wont last the journey to the past.
And lead me into fantasy
where reality's cast in chastity.
Holding on to charity by de-fogging my clarity.
I don't think I can last this way.
Trying my best to survive each day.
Searching for a path, seeking the way.
But my metaphorical compass has gone away.
The map in my mind in a state of decay.
The fibers in my brain begin to fray.
My vocabulary cant decide what to say.
Vanity hides from others eyes as I put looks aside in my eternal fight.
To try and brighten my mental night.
And awake one day blessed in light

1 comment: