Monday, October 25, 2010

The Life and Death of a Peanut

It's dark in here. So bored. I think I'll eat Jack on the other end of the shell; he was pretty salty. Cannibalism? Sure. Wrong? probably. Horrible? Of course, he was a good friend of mine; but it is eat or get eaten in this salty, isolated prison. Every shriek he gave from the bites of mine was like a knife stabbing me in the back. Life in this place is terrible; I hope I will find my true calling somewhere else.*CRUNCH!*, oh my gosh I heard a strange noise and saw light. Falling out of the shell felt a shiver through out my whatever is holding my back up, it's not like I knew my anatomy. Luckily, I landed on something apricot-colored and cushy. Suddenly, the land I fell on started to move towards this huge gaping hole. That was the end for me, pulverized into a powder by large white stones. Though life in that dark place was terribly boring, I wish I hadn't wished to experience the outside world.

1 comment: